Kblues and its subsidiaries is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we hold about you.
- For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is or may be in possession of Kblues.
- If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
- Kblues has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- Kblues does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. Kblues will seek your consent prior to using or sharing Personal Information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
- Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience.
- Kblues may retain your Personal Information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
- Kblues may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, Kblues is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
- Kblues may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.